Jar Jar Binks wasn't that bad and was an obvious plug in for children to enjoy (or secret super sith master).

To answer your question without all the nonsense. People were saying Jar Jar was a racist representation of black people, specifically Jamaican Rastafarians based on his accent and how his ears go down his back like dreads.

This is what I found when I first heard people calling Jar Jar racist.

It looks to me like Toph’s dad is going to steal the Declaration of Independence
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Firebender 🔥 in r/AvatarMemes 5 hours ago

"Heere at the Wall" still works as a clue.

So uncivilized...
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Meesa Darth Jar Jar in r/PrequelMemes 6 hours ago

STOP RESEARCHING THE SAME VIDEO!!!!!

So uncivilized...
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Meesa Darth Jar Jar in r/PrequelMemes 6 hours ago

Same way you get normal memes, only sexier.

[DC] If Barry said “I forgive you” to Eobard, what would his immediate reaction be?

So you're telling me Barry could win, without so much as taking a step.

Cardiologist on George Floyd: Repositioning him would've saved his life
by u/FBI_Agent_82 in r/news 6 hours ago

These people could possibly serve on a jury.

TIL the sauna is such a deeply igrained part of the Finnish culture, that finns will even build them in war. Custom dictates no titles or hierarchies are allowed in the sauna, including military ranks in saunas built and used by soldiers.

Wait until you hear about the new airline. Sauna Airlines.

[Zack Snyder's Justice League] Why didn't <SPOILERS> help in the final battle.

Suicide Squad was in the aftermath of Superman's death.

No more trilogy
by u/FBI_Agent_82 in r/MMA 7 hours ago

He was finished before Floyd, that's why he went and boxed instead of getting destroyed in the octagon.

I feel like this belongs here.
What is your Favorite Quote from Spongebob?

Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?

She is a true warrior.
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Slytherin in r/harrypotter 9 hours ago

"Dame" doesn't seem grand enough to be honest.

Don't act like you know what we want. Kathleen!
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Meesa Darth Jar Jar in r/PrequelMemes 14 hours ago

She was in Rebels as well.

How will it work? (Sequel discussion)
by u/FBI_Agent_82 The Inquisitorius in r/FallenOrder 14 hours ago

My answers

1. We wil need to finish training and will meet an old friend as a force ghost who was an Easter Egg in FO1... Yoda

2. Vader knows about us. I'm not sure if it fits the timeline, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd love to see Jason Issacs' Grand Inquisitor join the hunt for Cal and the Mantis, if not it has to be Thrawn. If it is Thrawn it opens up the opportunity for Cameron Monaghan to play Cal live action, maybe in Ahsoka or the next season of Mandalorian.

3. Right after, Vader knows about us, no place is safe

4. Not sure what he will struggle with but I feel like the crew will full on join the rebellion opening opportunities for cameos by Bail or Leia Organa, C3PO/R2D2(clone wars solo Droid mission style), Obi-Wan, or the Ghost crew from Rebels. If the last one happens I'd love to see Cal and the crew of the Mantis to take on the code name Fulcrum for a few missions.

No relationship between Cal and Merrin but if it was up to me Merrin would find a long lost night sister(Ventress) who will help with a mission and cause Merrin to have to make a tough decision.

I have autism, so I got a tattoo of Luna’s spectrespecs.
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Slytherin in r/harrypotter 21 hours ago

Just like that my amazing Luna gains another amazing layer.

True
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Meesa Darth Jar Jar in r/PrequelMemes 21 hours ago

I'd rather a million reposts to a single anisoka post.

Ahhhh Avatar Aang, I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little older.

I may not look it, but I'm 112 years old.

Raptors and Knicks are currently rain delayed
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Knicks in r/nba 1 day ago

-339 in all right now between the same terrible joke 4 times and the 2 attempts to guide people to his "funny" joke.

"People who don't like to cook are lazy" no they're not

It's not hard at all... could you boil water? Break tiny brittle sticks and put them in the water? Pour a touch of olive oil in the water? Stir the water? Pour water through a holy bowl? Open a jar? If you said yes to these questions you could make spaghetti. If the brittle sticks were too much they have ones where you could skip that step.

I am grateful to my internet elders

Sargasm: When someone else's sarcasm hits so perfectly you feel grateful.

My friend got sent this.

Give her a moment to respond, she started violently vomiting when she read that.

I literally don’t understand the appeal of going to a strip club.

Gross.... a stripper that allows you to put your fingers up in there is probably the type of person you wouldn't want your fingers inside.

I literally don’t understand the appeal of going to a strip club.

I loathe going to strip clubs but sometimes your bros drag you there. I'd rather risk rejection to talk to a real woman at a bar than pay for the fantasy that I have the interest of a stripper.

[Highlight] RJ Barrett drains the clutch corner 3
by u/FBI_Agent_82 Knicks in r/nba 1 day ago

RJ: and I took that personally.

Vietnam ready for combat in South China Sea as naval ships swarm region

Also we'd be using the metric system.