The Weekly Pull List results for this Wednesday are in, and this week's top book is DC's RORSCHACH #7.
This thread is open to Pull List posters and all members of the /r/comicbooks community to share your thoughts on the latest issue of DC's Rorschach or any new books shipping this week.
The primary intention of this thread is to promote discussion of new books. It also serves as a way to consolidate discussion to a single thread and talk about what books are popular here on /r/comicbooks. That does not mean other threads aren't welcome, this is just a place to start that's easy to find each week.
The thread is populated with comments meant to direct the discussion of each book. Based on a recent community decision we're expanding the Top Ten and populated the thread with titles appearing on Ten Percent or more of submitted pull lists. If a title you want to talk about is not listed, simply add a comment with the title and issue number first and comment below. There is also a comment dedicated to the discussion of WPL results linked above.
Spoilers will follow, but there's no harm in tagging them as such. Each title in the Top Ten listed below is linked directly to its corresponding comments to avoid seeing details from other books. The post has also been placed in "contest mode" to help readers avoid spoilers while browsing.
This Week's Most Pulled Titles:
Based on 142 submitted pull lists and 92 books shipping.
- RORSCHACH #7 (70)
- BATMAN: URBAN LEGENDS #2 (63)
- BATMAN: THE DETECTIVE #1 (58)
- THE JOKER #2 (56)
- SUPERMAN #30 (52)
- WONDER WOMAN #771 (51)
- LOCKE & KEY / THE SANDMAN UNIVERSE: HELL & GONE #1 (48)
- DAREDEVIL #29 (45)
- SWEET TOOTH: THE RETURN #6 (45)
- THOR #14 (40)
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #13 (38)
- AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #7 (37)
- SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER'S SHADOW #1 (35)
- WOLVERINE #11 (35)
- THE SCUMBAG #7 (29)
- HOME SICK PILOTS #5 (28)
- CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #2 (24)
- IRON MAN #8 (23)
- NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #2 (21)
- PROCTOR VALLEY ROAD #2 (21)
- THE PICTURE OF EVERYTHING ELSE #3 (20)
- BLACK HAMMER: VISIONS #3 (17)
- FANTASTIC FOUR #30 (15)
- MAESTRO: WAR AND PAX #4 (15)
- DARKHAWK: HEART OF THE HAWK #1 (14)
If you feel the need to reproduce any part of this thread in any other forum, please consult our PSA on how to properly cite /r/comicbooks.
Have a great Wednesday! Looking forward to talking comics with you over the next few days.