Hope you all have a great November.
I wanted to follow up my October Earnings Report with an update as to how things are progressing with me using this subreddit to earn some Beer Money :)
Straight off the bat I would like to say a big thank you to everyone in this community that has helped me achieve a big month of Beer Money earning. I would like to say thanks to everyone that has clicked on one of my referral links this month, it is super appreciated!!!
This month's Beer Money far exceeded my expectations. November was my second full month of using Beer Money UK.
I am surprised but really pleased to have earnt £2,731.24 in November. Most of this has been from referrals to many thanks to all the BeerMoneyUkers that made this possible.
I am surprised again it was so high. I knew I was going to beat last month's £774.25, (I was hoping to double it), but I have exceeded my expectations. I think it again shows that every little helps. A big part of this months earning have been from Zumo. I think the best offers are the ones that d not require any deposits. This makes them accessible to as many people as possible. I have earned over £700 this month from Zumo alone.
Hopefully by letting people know how I managed to earn over £2,700 this month other people can put in place steps to earn similar. I Appreciate the economy is still rubbish and lots of people are being made redundant or having hours reduced. There are lots of people out there that could with a few extra pounds to make ends meet. I am happy to answer any questions anyone has. At the least i can tell you what has worked for me. Please feel free to ask on the comments below or DM me.
Last time I received a couple of comments asking me for the amount of time it took.
It took me 50-60 hours this month.
I started on this path as a way to make a bit of extra money due me having my hours per week reduced by 20 due to Covid. It was a bit scary thinking about how the bill were going to be paid. Now I am a lot more optimistic about things. I am quite enjoying working from home and doing things Beer Money related. I am not sure if this month will be a bit of a fluke. I am going to see how things go with December before setting some Beer Money UK goals / new year resolutions for 2021.
I am still pretty much exclusively making use of the sign up deals on this site. I have not done any of the remote work ones yet.
Please see below the table below showing where the Beer Money has come from. I have also added proof where possible.
A few points to note:
- I again haven't included fees in this report as it would take a while to work out and would only be a small percentage of the amount ~2%.
- A couple of the offers Zelf and Vybe are not yet launched. Who knows... they might never launch. But neither have cost me anything other than my time to write a post and share it. Either way I cannot cash these out just yet.
- I am still a big fan of the Bitcoin / cryptocurrency bonuses. Three of the top five earner this month are crypto currency related. It has probably helped my earning this month that Bitcoin and Ethereum are shooting up in price. I am comfortable with crypto. If anyone is interested in getting started I made a Beer Money UK guide to the current offers.
- Also the offers below are in Pounds, Euros and Dollars, so I converted the earning to £GBP to make things easy for comparison.
- I did have a couple of problems with some companies that have refused to honor bonuses. But generally most have gone smoothly.
- I have included some tips and a template for those interested in seeing what system I use: BeerMoneyUK - Offers to do December 2020
- This month I have made more in referrals than signups. I would recommend sharing your links and making your own posts about offers.
- Sign up for as many things as possible. I would recommend going through the list below and signing up for the offers you think you will do. If you do not end up doing them, no problems. I have found taking action and signing up to things asap, even if it is just starting by registering my email etc is useful as the companies offer send me chase ups if I forget to finish the sign up process.
- If you come accross a good offer. You get an email about a refer a friend scheme etc, post about it :)
Here is a list of the Beer Money earning I received this month. I have totaled up how much someone would receive if they just signed up for everything and it is over £420 just in sign up bonuses.
November 2020 Beer Money UK Earning Report
Hope that is useful :)
Any questions just let me know.